Toowoomba is a substantial city located 105km East of Brisbane and 156km South East of the Gold Coast.
Toowoomba is a picturesque mountain city that services a widespread area, and has an extensive range of community services and facilities to improve, enhance and enrich the lives of those in its community.
There are over 150 public parks throughout Toowoomba. Many of these parklands are being cultured to represent a variety of international themes.
Toowoomba has an airport located in the suburb of Wilston offering regional routes through Skytrans Airlines. Toowoomba's public transport system consists of bus services operated by Bus Queensland. Bus Queensland provides regular services to and from many parts of the city, and also operates several express routes. In addition to the bus system, Taxis operate 24 hours a day and service all parts of the region.
Population and Climate
Toowoomba has a population of approximately 125,339.
Toowoomba has a temperate climate with average temperatures ranging from 11°C to 22°C.
Average rental prices range from $250 to $450 per week.
Median purchase price approximately $432,500 for a house.
Median purchase price approximately $360,000 for a unit.
Short Term accommodation options include Caravans parks, hotels and serviced apartments for example;
- Ellengrove Serviced Apartments
- Villa Nova Motel
- City Motor Inn
- Toowoomba Garden City Holiday Park
- Apple Gum Inn
362B Bridge Street, Toowoomba, QLD
- 6 surgeries located in the practice
- Located in a converted residence
- Parking available
- Approximately 5km from Toowoomba City Centre and 2k from Toowoomba Airport
- Suituated near Wilsonton Primary, Toowoomba-Wilsonton Campus High, Leaps and Bounds Child Care Centre, Wilston Shopping Centre, West Toowoomba Medical Centre, and Stretten Park.
Toowoomba City Council - www.toowoombarc.qld.gov.au/
Local Transport - www.translink.com.au/